Through The Night


Through The Night...
Through the night I've found myself
Looking for missing pieces
I'm looking for what's true life, what's true love
What's the goals in my life
Why am I here?
What's the point of my living existence
It's hollow..
I can not predict the future..
I can not predict how many years left of me in this world
I've been worried about my life for years
The shadows, That black shadows behind me
Do they know me well?
They found me being happy women
That smile on my face, How happy I am
No, They don't understand me..
That smile, that laugh.. that was only mask
I've been hidding the feelings
All the pains inside of me
They can not leave this sad soul
The sad soul that want to be happy
I want happiness
I want to erase all the pain inside of me
All Through The Night I'll keep thinking
How to be happy
All Through the night I'll learn..
I'll learn how to love myself
All Through the night I'm gonna follow my heart
Through the night I'll find the happiness

Through the night I'll find my lover.

END


0 comments