Thank You


Dedicated this love letter to my beloved mom. My mom's inspiring me to do lots of things in life. she told me once about her motto "Be Good, Do Good, Never Forget your God and Family. Life is A choice " she is a lovely woman, decipline and such an inspiration, idk she's so brave. I can't thank her enough for all her support, love and everything she has given me.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear My Beloved mom, my everything.


Mom, when i look into your eyes i feel like i found an angel with the beautiful eyes, beautiful heart, beautiful voice and soul. 
You're my sunshine in everything i do, you makes my grey sky becomes bright like a diamond in your arm. You're my umbrella that you always protect me as i've grown up. My warm blanket give me a brave, power and kindness.
I will always be your girl that would standing beside you, to face the world, solve the problems. the one that could bring the happines, the one that would make you proud of me and put a smile on your face. Trust me!

Mom, you're so brave.. 
But i know behind your beautiful smile you're hiding thousand tears that you won't show me.
I know you are tired because this life is getting harder and harder without someone beside you.. without dad beside us. But I'll always be there to wipe your tears, to hold your hand when you need someone to hold. 

I'd do everything for you. My dreams are your dreams too. You means the world to me, mom.
I'd do my best for you as you've done. 
I've been trying so hard, to make all your dreams come true.
I'm nothing without you. I wouldn't know what to do if you're not here with me but this word's absolutely true, I love you mom.

Thank you for always be there for me, Through thick and thin, for all your support and love.
I know that day will come, when we're at the top, we'll standing tall and the whole world will see, who we really are. None can bring us down. No.. No More.


Your Lovely girl,


Deska xo

0 comments