THE WORLD SHINE

So, a few weeks ago i joined a youth speak fun day english competition at SSCC Pakuwon Surabaya by Jakarta Post. And I joined the love letter competition. i'm gonna share something here.. umm my love letter that i created. i just want to share my experience :D hope you enjoy my love letter.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WORLD SHINE


Dear my boy, My everything.

I'm writing this letter while thinking about someone, someone that really important in my life.
About someone that could changed my life completely since he came into my life. About someone that brings me joy, happiness, about someone that took me back to the right track. 
You wanna know who is that boy? I'm Sure he is reading this letter right now. yes, he is you.

You know.. everytime i look into your eyes, i see the sun comes up and brings the lights on.
Your smile make the world shine..Your voice is my favorite song and your face is my favorite of all faces.
Everybody knows that nobody is perfect, but i think they got it wrong. You're perfect to me.
boy you got me crazy..

You made me so happy just being who you are, you are sparkle like a diamond in the sky.
Every minute, every second, every hour of the day you are running on my mind..
Your love has taught me that the real sense of life is around love, a unique love that someone special can give you. you make me realize that the most important things in life are about caring, loving, give back and praying to God. thank you for everything you've given me, for loving me. keep shining my love. xoxo

This love is ours, forever.
Yours,

Deska xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah that's all. hope it'd inspire you to make a love letter :)x
I'd happy if you give me feedback or review about my love letter. thank you xo

0 comments